The best way to explore Dubai is to rent a luxury car, that could be the best idea you have ever had because it will improve your Dubai trip in so many ways!
If you want to rent a car in Dubai, you came to the right place – Be VIP for Luxury car rental in Dubai offers a large selection of luxury and sport cars to choose from. If you want to drive in Dubai without any problem, then all you need to do is to call us. We have a large fleet of luxury cars for your utmost comfort and convenience. You can also have a GPS so that you can easily find your way through Dubai.
The advantage is that Dubai is a place built for driving. With its fantastic road network and high-quality highways, you won’t have any problems navigating the city and the beautiful desert landscape, serene environment and the amazing views of skyscrapers make Dubai one of the most visited cities by tourists in the world.
Documents Required for rent car in Dubai
• The driver must have a valid driver’s license and should be over 21 years old.
• Being the resident of UAE, you must have a valid UAE driving license, European or GCC driving license holders can also rent a car as long as they have a valid visit visa. if you’re from some other country you must obtain an International Driving Permit (IDP) from your home country (carry your home country’s license as well). Click to check the accepted DL in Dubai
• Carry a credit card is optional, a proper ID card (the preferable one is a valid passport with the stamped visa), the IDP and your license.
Here’s what you need to keep in mind when driving in Dubai
• If you are renting from Be VIP. You can select the location of your rental car depending on where you would like to pick it up. Our professional drivers will be there without extra fees.
• If you are driving with your kids, remember that if they are between 4 and 8 years old. They have to sit in a baby seat, so you have to order this option with the car.
• Don’t talk on your mobile phone without a hands-free system.
• Do not drink and drive, not only for the possible fines but for your own safety.
• You should keep an eye on your speed when you’re driving in Dubai. You can get you fine depending on how many km/h have you exceeded the speed limit.
• Dubai is a new city with a great infrastructure and roads, the fact that there are frequent road tolls, Road tolls or “Salik” cost AED 5 per crossing and you can find all of them here.
• If you encounter an accident. Call us and we will guide you with all tips what you have to do and take care of you.
• Do not forget to refill the fuel tank to the same level when you return the car or you will be charged.
• The renter will pay the fines in case of breaking a traffic law. Either by over speeding or overtaking another vehicle, and SALIK will be included in final invoice.